Create a Meeting in nTask
Official meetings are a great way to get insights on the objectives and goals of any organization. Before you can conduct a meeting and discuss on-going or future plans with your team, you need to schedule one first. That's where nTask brings the convenience.
To quickly schedule a meeting, proceed as following:
- Click on the + button at the top of your Task board and select Meeting. The Add Meeting window pop up will appear
- Give your Meeting a title, according to your need
- Choose a Task to identify what the meeting is about. If no tasks are added, create a new Task (quick guide on how to create a new task https://help.ntaskmanager.com/create-a-task-in-ntask/)
- Select Date for the meeting
- Select Start Time
- Choose meeting duration/length in hours and minutes
- In the end, choose recurrence setting for the meeting in case you need this meeting to repeat on any given basis
- Now click Create Meeting
You can edit the meeting invitation details any time you want. Just click on the meeting card in Meetings and change the location, date, duration and time as desired.
And your first meeting is scheduled!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!
Create a Meeting
Team meetings are important and an essential part of building a team and achieving the team’s objectives. So, a project’s success is directly linked to the effective management of the team meetings. This is where nTask comes into play to make your ...
Adding Agenda to a Meeting in nTask
Your meeting is of no good to you or anyone else if it lacks a clear defined agenda, for this agenda provides a distinct and concise direction to the attendees of the meeting. Without a proper agenda it's highly likely that you'll stray off the ...
Meeting Views in nTask
Keeping track of meetings can be a tedious task, especially when you have multiple projects at hand. As a project manager, you need to stay up to date with each meeting that took place within an entire quarter. Use nTask’s brilliantly constructed ...
Delete a meeting or meeting schedule
As easy as it is to create and manage meetings in nTask, it’s even simpler to delete them if you want to. If you wish to delete a certain scheduled meeting, nTask gives you greater control with these two options: Delete this meeting Delete meeting ...
Create a Task in nTask
Once you're onboard at the nTask application after creating the free profile, the real trouble-free experience begins. Creating your tasks in nTask is surprisingly convenient. Follow this step-by-step guide to get started with task management and get ...