Invite a Member to your Workspace
Surely, you don’t plan to work all by yourself in a workspace.
Here’s how you can invite members to your workspace:
- Click on your Profile Icon on the top right.
- From the drop-down menu, hover over to workspaces and select the workspace you'd like to invite your team members to.
- Once inside the workspace, click on Manage Members from the Profile drop-down menu.
- On the Manage Members screen, click on the Action drop-down menu, and select Add User.
- The Add User popup will appear. Enter your team member's email address to send them an invitation.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!
Invite members to a Workspace
nTask has made team members on-boarding easier than ever. As a workspace owner, you have two ways in which you can invite your team members to a workspace in nTask. Here’s how you can invite team members to your workspace: Method 1 Press the ‘’Invite ...
Manage members in a Workspace
nTask enables you to control which user can access what data. It also allows you to seamlessly manage your team members. Visit the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a ...
Invite members to a Team in nTask 2.0
You may invite a team member to your team by following: • Click on the Team drop-down. • Click on User Management. • Enter the email address of the users, choose a workspace they need to be invited to. • Click on the plus sign(+) to add ...
Add members to a Workspace in nTask 2.0
You may add a Team member to a specific workspace within the team by following: Click on the workspace drop-down Choose Workspace Settings afterwards Click and expand User Management Enter the name or the email address of the user and hit the Add To ...
Workspace Roles and Permissions
Workspace Roles and Permissions is the section Where you can view all controls for each user and create a new role. By selecting a particular role on the drop-down menu, you can see and change all the diffrent elements of the workspace that a user ...