Project Settings in nTask
A project is made up of multiple building blocks working together in harmony as one unit. These building blocks need to be monitored and managed from a little place known as Project Settings.
Project settings option in nTask assists the user to review all the major elements associated with the project and make timely decisions.
To visit Project settings and make necessary changes, proceed as follows:
- Click on a project to enter Gantt Chart view. On the top right, click on the ellipsis icon.
- Go to project settings. (Remember: you can only access project settings if you are the project owner)
- You can click on the task title within the Gantt Chart to view task details
- Click on the to start managing details for each resource, their role, hourly rate and total estimated cost.
- Under Currency, click on the drop-down arrow to select the relevant project currency
- Similarly, under budget, click on the to allocate a budget to your project. Press the green tick icon to save the number inserted or the red cross icon to delete the changes made.
Hooray! your resources are managed, and project finances are taken care of. It's that simple!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!
Project Budgeting in nTask
Budgeting is essential to planning of any major business project. Without a well-planned budget, projects can fall apart and be left incomplete. nTask has made keeping your finances in check easier than ever! Just follow along these simple steps to ...
“Team Settings” is the place where you can change the General Information and Users & Group settings for the Team. A feature that has changed is that you cannot add outside members directly to the workspace anymore. You can add existing members into ...
Now that you have created your first project in nTask. Let me help you set it up. nTask allows you to be able to choose amongst different billing methods. Non-Billable Projects Non-Billable projects are designed when billing is not intended for a ...
Card/Task Settings in nTask Board View
In this article you will learn about the task/card settings in the nTask Board view (Kanban Board). 1. Navigate to any board in the Board tab. 2. Click on one of your board and and the landing page should show your diffrent task statuses in columns. ...
Creating a Project in nTask
Whether you’re a startup working with a small team, part of a growing business with multiple teams, or simply someone with several projects at hand, you're likely to fall victim to mishandling of projects at some point over the course of time. It's ...