Start a new topic
In Progress

Show dates on project gantt view

Show dates on project gantt view

5 people like this idea

Ability to visualize gant chart or project schedule side by side or in a list a full year calendar or more than one months.

Hi Duong, great idea! We are soon introducing interactive Gantt charts which will have the drag & drop functionality as well as zooming your projects by days, weeks, months and years. Also, we are giving the same functionality in the calendar view as well. 

We will roll it out with other enhancements very soon. 

5 people like this

Am I wrong or is this literally something featured in images on your website? If it is not a feature for users, why are you promoting it?

1 person likes this

If you have the ability to display dates, such as demonstrated in the clip posted by Ian B, can you please explain how to show it. Thanks

Thank you everyone for reaching out to us with the feedback and great suggestions, our product team is working tirelessly to enhance user experience in our most awaited release nTask 2.0 (Beta). Gantt Charts in nTask 2.0 (Beta) will provide more exciting features and a more enhanced layout.

Kindly visit our knowledge base for detailed information regarding Gantt Charts in nTask:

https://support.ntaskmanager.com/support/solutions/articles/43000058742-gantt-charts-in-ntask

So any idea when the zoom functionality will hit the streets?  Currently a deal breaker for me just seeing weeks, for reporting at board level I have to display in year view.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment