Start a new topic
In Progress

Setting Start date for tasks

Need to assign a time frame for the tasks. I am only able to set a due date. I need to assign for example a week or a few days to the tasks.

Suggestion received by: Christian

9 people like this idea

Hi, are task start dates going to be introduced to nTask? If so, when do you expect it will be completed? Thanks.

I would like to find out when this is happening as I would like to have this funtionality to.

Hi,

We really appreciate your continued interest in nTask. nTask 2.0 (beta) introduces start and end dates for tasks. We are also offering planned start and end dates.

We’re in the process of finalizing the beta. We are giving the beta some final quality checks to ensure everything works seamlessly in the app.

I’ll be sure to drop you an email soon as the beta is made available.

In the meanwhile, what other features would you like to see in the upcoming beta? 

Very happy to hear this. For me this is the missing piece. Please inform me as well. Hope that the Gantt bars will show as solid bars when connected to another task, so there's a good overview of the tasks in time.

Furthermore: 

- Appoint one responsible team member (or maybe switch owner), instead of just all working on it.

- Filter on your own tasks in the Projects view, so someone can easily see what he has to do the coming time. 

- Have a task reminder not on the due date but on the day before (or 2 days).

Hi,

I'm glad to see your continued interest in the upcoming beta.

Yes, Gantt bars will show as solid bars when connected to another task. 

• nTask 2.0 (beta) will introduce a Project Manager role which will allow you to appoint one team member responsible for a project. 
  • nTask 2.0 (beta) comes with advanced filters allowing you to sort your work in a more effective manner.
  • You will also get the ability to choose when to get task reminders with the upcoming beta.

We really appreciate you taking time to reach out to us with this invaluable feedback.

Login to post a comment