Start a new topic
Implemented

Hide completed tasks?

Hi, is there a way to automatically hide completed tasks? When I complete a task, I don't really need to see it anymore. I saw that I can Archive the task, but is that the only way to hide them? I'm using nTask as pretty much a to-do list, so when I mark something complete, it's no longer an active item I need to worry about.

Just thought I'd ask in case there's a setting somewhere I'm missing. Thanks!

3 people like this idea

Hi,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. 

Unfortunately, we do not have this functionality at present. However, this is a great recommendation. We’ll review your suggestion and see if we can make it available in our future updates.

Hi Josh any update on this? Or if there is a way to bulk archive (sort all completed and canceled tasks then archive those) that would work great too. 

1 person likes this

It's been quite a while since you all have responded. Is there any chance we are getting this feature?

I'd like to see this option added to. There should be a way to have Completed tasks hidden away once they are done similar to Google Tasks - this seems like Task Management 101.

I've set a filter to hide completed tasks - works pretty well. But agree they should be automatically archived once completed, having to set a filter is a lame workaround

I agree. We need to be able to suppress completed tasks. In the Business edition, a filter to hide completed tasks may be a practical workaround but in the Premium subscription, it is not. In the Premium subscription, Filters cannot be saved.

A simple "Suppress Completed?" checkbox would be ideal.

The 'hide completed tasks' feature is now available on nTask 2.0. To have an overview on how to hide check out this article

Login to post a comment