Start a new topic

Work Spaces Missing

I just logged into my account and the workspaces, tasks, and projects are not there.

Has anyone else had this issue today?

I can only post this in FUTURE REQUESTS for some reason.

Best,

Nik

Hi Nik

I have exactly the same problem.

M

1 person likes this
Hi M, So now there are two... I assume more. Please update here if you situation changes and I will do the same. I wrote to support, started a ticket and have been in the support IM but it states they are currently offline. Best, Nik

I've also started a support ticket, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

M

1 person likes this

Hi M, I noticed others posting about a similar loss of data. The earliest I see is about one day ago. Mine occurred today. My information is still MIA. Best, Nik

Hi M,

This is the other thread with other users who are experiencing the same issue:

https://support.ntaskmanager.com/support/discussions/topics/43000521753

One user mentioned that their associate was able to login and access the full ntask account even though his looked empty of any data when logging in.

I tried the same and I was able to see the workspaces and tasks, etc.. that an associate of mine has access to. Unfortunately, this user does not have access to the workspaces I need this week.

I added this update to the other thread and mentioned that ntask could communicate with us via this forum or email to notify us that they are aware of the issue.

Best,

Nik

Hi again - I just heard back. I am asking them when I will have an update on the issue as they work on it. I also mentioned you and sent them a link to this thread, as well as the other forum thread I linked to above. Best, Nik

Hi Nik

Thanks for keeping me in the loop, it's much appreciated : ).  I haven't heard anything back from them as yet. It does seem like we have the same issues.  I'm sure they'll get to my ticket in due time.

M

Hi M,

I was not able to post yesterday... however I am happy to report that my data has been accessible to me since yesterday at 3pm. Phew!

I don't think there was a response to the support pop-up window on the website, not that I can see. I did receive an email to inform me that the issue was resolved and that changes were made to ensure this would not be a repeat issue.

So glad to have access to everything again. Feels good.

Back to work for me!

I hope you find a resolution to your particular issue M. Thanks for writing back, it was nice talking to someone who could sympathize yesterday.

Best of luck,

Nik

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us and participating in the nTask forums.

Due to a glitch in the systems some of the accounts were unable to access their data— and  yours was one of those affected.

We released a patch to rectify the glitch and you should now be able to use the application without facing any issues. I’d request you to please refresh/re-log into your nTask account in order to see all of your data.

We understand how critical our platform is in the role of productivity enhancement platform, and have taken all the necessary measures in order to ensure something like this does not happen again.

We really appreciate your patience.

Please write us back at support@ntaskmanager.com if you are still facing an issue and we'd be more than happy to help you.

Login to post a comment