A project is made up of multiple building blocks working together in harmony as one unit. These building blocks need to be monitored and managed from a little place known as Project Settings.
Project settings option in nTask assists the user to review all the major elements associated with the project and make timely decisions.
To visit Project settings and make necessary changes, proceed as follows:
- Click on a project to enter Gantt Chart view. On the top right, click on the ellipsis icon.
- Go to project settings. (Remember: you can only access project settings if you are the project owner)
- You can click on the task title within the Gantt Chart to view task details
- Click on the to start managing details for each resource, their role, hourly rate and total estimated cost.
- Under Currency, click on the drop-down arrow to select the relevant project currency
- Similarly, under budget, click on the to allocate a budget to your project. Press the green tick icon to save the number inserted or the red cross icon to delete the changes made.
Hooray! your resources are managed, and project finances are taken care of. It's that simple!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!