Official meetings are a great way to get insights on the objectives and goals of any organization. Before you can conduct a meeting and discuss on-going or future plans with your team, you need to schedule one first. That's where nTask brings the convenience.
To quickly schedule a meeting, proceed as following:
- Click on the + button at the top of your Task board and select Meeting. The Add Meeting window pop up will appear
- Give your Meeting a title, according to your need
- Choose a Task to identify what the meeting is about. If no tasks are added, create a new Task (quick guide on how to create a new task https://help.ntaskmanager.com/create-a-task-in-ntask/)
- Select Date for the meeting
- Select Start Time
- Choose meeting duration/length in hours and minutes
- In the end, choose recurrence setting for the meeting in case you need this meeting to repeat on any given basis
- Now click Create Meeting
You can edit the meeting invitation details any time you want. Just click on the meeting card in Meetings and change the location, date, duration and time as desired.
And your first meeting is scheduled!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!