Meetings are a necessity for any organization. They are a great way to discuss ideas and goals among the organization members. nTask makes management of meetings painless and smooth for you.
Vast options ranging from general information of attendees and time of the meeting, to the agenda and discussion points are included to further make things simpler for the user.
You can add discussion points, follow up actions and decisions for your meeting without any kind of technical difficulty.
Here’s a quick guide to edit your meetings' details:
- Go to Meetings.
- Select your meeting.
- A meeting card pop up will appear
- Add Discussion points and click + sign to save and add more.
To add follow up details:
- Select follow up details
- Type in follow up action
- Select date for the follow up action.
- Select user to assign follow up action
To add decision points:
- Type in decision point
- Click + sign to save and add more points.
- Click ‘Publish’ to publish meeting details or Click ‘Submit for Review’ to have meeting details reviewed by attendees.
When you Click Submit for Review, an email will be sent to all attendees with a link to review meeting details.
There you have it! All your meetings arranged and managed without any communication glitches.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!