How much time is being spent on each task and by whom? These are some of the important questions that need to be addressed for effective time management of any task or project. Team accountability is vital for efficient resource management as well.
In nTask, to manually log task effort for each task, you need to follow a few steps:
- Go to Timesheets
- In the Timesheet section, click Add Time in Task.
- Add Task Effort window will pop up.
- Type in the name of task you want to formulate a timesheet for
- You can also link a relevant project
- Under Time entry, use the + and – buttons to add or reduce the number of hours and minutes spent
- Now click on Add Task Effort to save
Alright then, hours logged! Nice & easy!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!