If you want to repeat a task on daily, weekly, or monthly basis, you don’t have to manually create them again and again.
Recurring tasks can be easily created in nTask by following some simple steps:
- Create a new task and open it.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click on ‘Repeat Task’ button on right hand side of the window.
- Multiple options for repeating tasks will appear.
- Select the options from daily, weekly or monthly as per your requirements, and hit ‘Repeat Task’.
There you go! Your tasks will now repeat on their own without any problem.
Delete or edit recurring schedule
If you wish to delete or edit recurring schedule of your tasks, open the relevant task and click on ‘Repeat Task’ icon on right hand side. Select ‘Edit Schedule’ to update the recurrence and ‘Cancel Schedule’ to completely delete it.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!