Managing your projects in Slack is now easier than ever.
To integrate Slack with nTask just follow along these simple steps.
- Click your Profile Icon on the top right of the task board.
- From the drop-down menu, select Profile settings.
- Click Apps and Integrations.
- Find Slack listed in the menu and simply click the 'Link' button next to it.
- Finally go to the task and select the Slack channel you'd like to receive updates on by clicking on the ''Slack'' icon in task details.
- Similarly, if you'd like to integrate an entire project you can do so from the Project Gantt view.
- Once this is done, changes made on that task/project will automatically be reflected in Slack.
Hooray! you have successfully linked your Slack with your nTask.
For more details on Slack integration click here.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!