nTask enables you to control which user can access what data. It also allows you to seamlessly manage your team members.
- Visit the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘’Manage Members’’ option in the drop-down menu. Doing so should open a pop-up window.
- This should take you to a new screen. This screen is divided into two portions.
- The upper half of the screen is titled ‘’Invite Team Members to *Name of your current workspace*’’. This is designed for you to be able to invite your team members to the workspace. You can do so by simply dropping in their email addresses separated by the comas followed by a click on the ‘’Send Invite’’ button.
- The lower half of the screen is titled ‘’Workspace Members’’. This portion of the display allows you to see all of the members which are a part of the current workspace.
- The member marked with the Crown icon is the owner of the workspace.
- The workspace owner has the ability to make any of the members admin of the workspace. This can be done by pressing the down-ward pointing arrow and selecting the ‘’Make Admin’’ option from this drop-down menu.
- The workspace owner also has the ability to disable a member. Disabling a member prevents the member from accessing any of the workspace’s data. However, the user is still a part of the workspace. All of the disabled users have ‘’User Disabled’’ written next to them in red. A disabled user can easily be enabled by clicking the ‘’Enable User’’ tab in front of the member’s name in the list.
- You can remove members from your workspace by clicking the small ‘’x’’ next to them. Please note that a member once removed can no longer access any of the workspace’s data. A removed member will have to be re-invited to the workspace in case he/she is needed for a job.
- All of the invited members who have not joined the workspace yet have ‘’Invited’’ written next to them. You can even re-invite them by simply clicking on the mail icon in front of the member’s name. Pressing this icon once will roll out an instant invite email to that member.
And that’s all you need to know to start managing your own team in nTask.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!