A Project is a collective enterprise or a collection of Tasks designed to achieve your company’s aims. It is a section where you can stack up all of your tasks under one project banner and nTask will let you know different parameters about a project like the Budget of the Project, the cost, the progress, and any risks and issues associated with the tasks that are enlisted in the project.
Let’s take a look at how you can create a project.
- Click the 'Add New' button at the top right corner of the screen
- Here you’ll see the Project button
- Click it and a popup will appear
- Here you can add the title of the Project
- There is another way to create a project and that’s through the Project section on the workspace page
- Click it and you will find a dedicated dotted section “+ Add New Project”
- The quick combination to trigger the popup for adding a new project is “Alt+P”
- Using either technique, you will trigger the Add new project popup and you can set the title
- Once the project is created it will appear in your Project list
Your new project has been created. Now you can enlist tasks in it and as you progress along, you can see all of the different parameters related to your project mentioned above.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!