Of course, you don’t have to do everything by yourself. You are going to assign tasks to your team members. nTask allows for your tasks to be assigned to a single person. You can also widen the responsibility to multiple assignees.
Here's how to assign tasks in nTask.
- Go to Task Card from the Task Board.
- Click open the task you want to add assignee(s) to. Doing so will open a pop-up window.
- Press the '+' button. This will open up a drop-down menu with a search bar at the top.
- Simply type in the name of your team members to assign them the task.
- You can also remove a member from a task when he/she is not needed anymore. You can do so by pressing the ‘+’ button. Doing so will open up a drop-down menu with a list of members assigned to the relevant task. Simply click on the name of the member you’d like to remove from the task assignee(s).
That’s it. Tasks managed. Nice & easy.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!