In the life cycle of any task, issues are bound to arise no matter how capable the team is or how efficient the team managers are. So, it is wise to always keep track of the issues. nTask has made issue tracking easier than ever.
Here's how you can add Issues to your Task in nTask.
- Open Task Card from the Task Board.
- Click open the task you want to add issues to.
- Press the 'Issues' tab. Now click on the '+' icon.
- Enter a title for the issue. Assign the issue to your team members. Set a Priority for the issue. Put in a Due Date for the issue.
- Now press the 'Create Issue' button at the bottom of the window. Please note that all your issues for a particular task can be viewed by clicking the 'Issues' tab.
Issues tracked successfully!!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!