Meetings go a long way in helping teams achieve perspective. Before you can conduct a meeting and discuss on-going or future plans with your team, you need to schedule one first. That's where nTask brings convenience.
Here's how you can add meetings to your task in nTask.
- Go to Task Card from the Task Board.
- Click open the task you want to add a meeting to.
- Press the 'Meetings' tab. Now click on the '+' icon.
- Drop-in a title for the meeting. Put in the Date, Start Time and Duration for which the meeting is planned. Enter Location and Agenda if needed.
- Finally, press the 'Create Meeting' button at the bottom of the window. Please note that all your meetings for a particular task can be viewed by clicking the 'Meetings' tab.
There we go!! You have successfully created a meeting for your task.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!