Risk analysis and management is vital to effective task management. Projects can fall apart without proper risk management frameworks. nTask allows you to get a proper hold of the risks associated with your tasks.
Here's how to link Risks to a task in nTask.
- Open Task Card from the Task Board.
- Click open the task you want to add a risk to.
- Press the 'Risks' tab. Now click on the '+' icon.
- Enter a Title for the risk. Select a Risk Owner. Select the Likelihood of the risk occurring. Select the Impact of the risk.
- Finally, click 'Create Risk' button at the bottom of the window. Please note that all your risks for a particular task can be viewed by clicking the 'Risks' tab.
Risks logged. Smooth & simple!!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!