nTask lets you comment on your tasks to help you keep the team on the same page. Feel free to comment on your tasks to ask questions, provide extra information, or offer insights. You can tag your team members, mention work and use emojis to spice up the comments. Not only this, you can also drag and drop files into the comment section or use Google Drive or Dropbox icons to efficiently collaborate.
- Open up the task you want to add comments to.
- Click ‘Comments’.
- Drop your comment in the box at the bottom of the window.
- To mention a team member in a comment, simply type ‘’@’’ followed by the name of the member.
- You can also use emojis to make your conversations more interesting. Simply press the ‘Smiley icon’ at the bottom right of the window. Click select an emoji from this list.
- To give your team some context nTask allows you to mention any piece of work in the comments using the slash command. Type ‘/’ anywhere in the comment box. Doing so show all of the possible work categories. Click to browse work from the appropriate category. Simply choose the desired work from this list now. An error will be generated in case the typed in work does not exist.
- You can attach files associated with your tasks in the comments. You can do so by pressing the ‘Attachment icon’ at the bottom right of the window. Choose an appropriate medium from this list. Please note that you can have multiple files attached to a single comment in nTask.
- You can also attach files by drag dropping them in the comments.
- To view all the attachments attached to a particular task, click ‘View all Attachments’. This will show a list of all the files attached to that task.
And that’s how easy team collaboration in nTask really is.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!