You can archive tasks that are no longer in use but can nevertheless be needed in the distant future. Archiving a task removes it from view, but does not delete any data contained within. You can still search for archived tasks and view them at any time.
- Click open the task you want to achieve.
- Now click the ‘Ellipsis’ three dots.
- Choose ‘Archive’ from the drop-down menu.
You can view your achieved tasks by following these simple steps.
- Go to the task board.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow in front of the ‘Show’ tab at the very top.
- Choose ‘Archived’ from the drop-down menu. Now you should be able to see all of your archived tasks.
Remember you can easily unarchive a task by clicking on the ‘Unarchive’ button at the very top of the display.
That’s all there is to Archiving tasks in nTask.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!