You can archive meetings and meeting schedules that are no longer in use but can nevertheless be needed in the future. Archiving a meeting/meeting schedule removes it from view, but does not delete any data contained within. You can still search for archived meetings/meeting schedules, view them and unarchive them at any time.
To archive a meeting
- Press 'Ellipsis' three dots right next to the meeting name.
- Choose 'Archive Meeting' from the drop-down menu.
- Select 'Archive' from the confirmation pop-up. And you are done.
Here’s how you can access the archived meetings:
- Go to the Meeting Board.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow in front of the 'Show all' tab at the very top.
- Choose 'Archived' from the drop-down menu. Now you should be able to see all of your archived meetings and meeting schedules.
Remember you can easily unarchive a meeting by clicking on the 'Unarchive' button at the very top of the meeting/meeting schedule display.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!