Team meetings are important and an essential part of building a team and achieving the team’s objectives. So, a project’s success is directly linked to the effective management of the team meetings. This is where nTask comes into play to make your job a lot easier and more productive.
Here’s how to create a meeting in nTask:
- Go to the meetings menu.
- Click '+ Add New Meeting' or press Alt + M.
- Type in an appropriate title for the meeting and press enter.
- Pick a date for the meeting by clicking on the 'Calendar' icon.
- Insert the time on which the meeting is planned.
- Add members to the meeting.
- Now press Enter and you are done.
Congratulations! You have scheduled your first meeting. Way to go!!!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!