You can easily delete a meeting when it does not serve any purpose anymore. nTask gives you greater control by allowing you to either delete the entire meeting or just the meeting schedule.
Delete a Meeting
- Click on the ellipsis (three dots) right next to the relevant meeting’s name in the list view.
- Select 'Delete Meeting' from the drop-down menu.
- Now click 'Delete' from the confirmation pop-up.
Delete a Meeting schedule
- Press the 'Meeting Schedule' icon right next to the relevant meeting’s name in the list view.
- Click on the 'Delete Meeting Schedule'.
- Now select 'Yes, Delete Schedule' from the confirmation pop-up. Please note that deleting a meeting’s schedule does not delete any published meeting which means any meeting that has taken place in the past will not be deleted.
Meetings managed. Nice & quick!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!