Here’s a quick guide on how to edit your meeting details in nTask.
- Click open the meeting you want to edit details of.
- Press the 'Edit' button at the top right of the display.
- Select Date, Time, Duration and Location for the meeting.
- Press 'Save' after the information has been inserted.
- An even quicker way to edit meeting details is to navigate to the meetings menu in the list view.
- Press the ellipsis (three dots) at the corner of the row with the relevant meeting’s name.
- Select 'Quick Edit' from the drop-down menu.
- Insert the requested information in the pop-up window.
- Now click 'Update' and you are done.
High-Five!! You have successfully edited the meeting details.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!