Some issues need our direct attention and are always on top of our priority list. Same rule applies to projects as well. There would be issues that you might face during work which require your high attention, while some do not need that much attention and can be delayed for some time.
Accurately prioritizing issues at the right time can greatly affect the time taken to resolve them. nTask enhances the user's ease by keeping everyone notified on which issue is on-going or closed, critical or medium. The application does this by assigning each issue a status, severity level, as well as a priority level.
There are two ways in which you can add details to an issue.
- Open the issue you want to add details to.
- Select a 'Task' to associate the issue with.
- Pick a 'Start date' for the issue.
- Pick an 'End Date' for the issue.
- Choose a 'Status' for the issue.
- Select a 'Severity' level for the issue.
- Set 'Priority' for the issue.
- Select the 'Issue Type'.
- Finally add a description to the issue.
This is an even quicker way to do so.
- Open the Issue Board.
- Go to the issue you want to add updates to.
- Choose a Status for the issue from the drop-down menu.
- Set an End date for the issue.
- Select a Severity level for the issue from the drop-down menu.
- Set Priority for the issue. And you are done.
You have added details to your issues in no time.
Remember, you can always visit this section and change each setting at any point in your project.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!