Risks are an inherent part of the corporate landscape. Organizations from small to global can face numerous risks in their daily operations. These can include security, financial, compliance, governance, legal, and reputational risks -- even risks posed by natural disasters. So effective risk management helps keep projects well on track. nTask has made risk management quicker and easier than ever.
Here is how you can add risk in nTask:
- Click 'Add New' button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Risk'. A risk card will pop-up.
- Type in an appropriate name for the risk.
- Pick a 'Start Date' for the risk.
- Choose an 'End Date' for the risk.
- Now click 'Create Risk'.
This is a quicker way to create a risk.
- Go to the Risk Board.
- Now press Alt + R.
- Type in a suitable name for the issue. Press enter and you are done.
Risks logged. Quick & Easy!!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!