No matter how robust a project is, or how capable the project managers are, issues are bound to pop up, be they minuscule or ginormous. And when that happens, a project manager and his/her team should be able to effectively track and resolve those issues.
Let’s take a glance into the most basic functions required to perform issue tracking in nTask.
There are two ways to create an issue in nTask.
- Click the 'Add New' button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Issue'. An issue card will pop-up.
- Type in an appropriate name for the issue.
- Pick a 'Start Date' for the issue.
- Choose an 'End Date' for the issue.
- Now click 'Create Issue'.
This is an even quicker way to create an issue.
- Go to the Issue Board.
- Now press Alt + I.
- Type in a suitable name for the issue. Press enter and you are done.
Issues tracked. Super easy and super effective!!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!