“Team Settings” is the place where you can change the General Information and Users & Group settings for the Team. A feature that has changed is that, you cannot add outside members directly to the workspace anymore. You can add existing members into the workspace. If you want to add outside members via email, you will have to do that from the Team settings now.
The following is the guide to interact with the Team Settings on nTask.
- When you click on the Team button that is located on the left side of the workspace, it will show you two settings i.e. Team Settings and Create Team. The third item on this popup is the list of all of the teams, if you have more than one.
- If you click on the Team Settings, you will see two elements i.e. General Information and Team Member settings.
In General Information, you can:
- Change the Display picture
- Change the Team Name
- Also, you can see all of the active workspaces
In Team members setting:
- You can add new and existing members inside a team
- You can also select the workspace and the roles to be assigned to the new members of the team
- You can even disable the Team Member.
You can disable team member by following this step:
- Click the ellipsis button in the right side of team member.
- Click disable user and the user will be disabled.
You can add team member in your existing or new team by following this step:
- Enter email address of your team mate.
- Press "Send Invite". Team member will be added once invite is accepted.
Note: Delete Team feature is restricted for now. We might enable this feature in future.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!