The onboarding process has just been revamped and made simpler like never before. To get started, you will just need to provide basic information about the team and workspaces to help you get started with nTask 2.0.
- You can sign-up from the nTask website by clicking on the Sign-up button. You need to provide your First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- After signing up you will be prompted with a screen to verify your email address. (This is really important to help avoid spam and insecure signups).
- After successful email verification you will land on the profile setup stage. Here you need to give basic information about your team to help set-up your first team and workspace.
- There are a total of 5 simple and quick steps to get you started.
- Choose a profile image for your avatar.
- Set a username for your profile (no special characters and spaces).
- Set a password (password should be strong with minimum 8 characters)
- Select your location.
- Press the “Create Profile” button.
- Fill in the company name.
- Select job function from the drop-down menu.
- Select your industry from the drop-down. If you choose “Other” industry, then specify your industry as shown in point # 4 in the image above.
- Choose your team size.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 3 (Create your first team)
- In this third step you are prompted to create your first team.
- Here you only need to give a name to your team and team URL will be automatically generated below. After completing this step press ‘Create Team’ button.
- Note: Team URL’s are unique for all the teams, if you have created a team with a same name on nTask, then you will see an error message that ‘this team URL is taken’.
Step 4 (Create your first workspace)
At this step you need to setup your first workspace which will be linked to your Team. Your workspaces will be the home of all your projects. Here is how you can create your first workspace:
- Give your first Workspace a name like; marketing, DevOps, sales etc.
- Make sure that your workspace name should be unique and will be used as a Workspace URL.
- After you name your workspace an automatic Workspace URL will be generated.
- In the second field select from the drop-down that how will you use this workspace by selecting a department.
- This will help us tailor the user experience of nTask 2.0 app.
Step 5 (Invite Team Members)
- This is the final step in nTask 2.0 onboarding. Here you can invite members to your team. We recommend you invite at least 1 or 2 team members to get started. You can add more team members later on from the nTask dashboard.
- Add an email address of your teammate and press the ‘Continue’ button. Your team member will receive an invite on the email address provided and be prompted to join your team.
- Once you complete the profile setup process you will enter the nTask dashboard with a welcome message as seen below.