Please note that upgrading to nTask 2.0 does not alter any of your data. Your data is safe and secure with us.
If you are unable to access any/all of your data in nTask 2.0, one of the following two cases should be applicable to your scenario.
You are not the owner of the workspace that has the data you are unable to see and the owner of the workspace has not logged into his/her nTask account after the upgrade
If this is the case, the owner of the workspace has to login in and run the migration in order to move the relevant workspace data to nTask 2.0 making it accessible to all of the workspace members.
If you logged into your nTask account, before the owner of the workspace logged in and moved the workspace, you'd be able to see the workspace you are not the owner of under the Default Team.
You have created some/all of your work (tasks, projects, meetings, issues, and risks) under your personal workspace in nTask 1.0.
Since personal workspace has been discontinued in nTask 2.0, the user has to manually move the data created under their personal workspace to a Team. Please follow these steps in order to migrate your personal workspace data to nTask 2.0.
- Go to your Profile Icon on the top right.
- From the drop-down select Profile Settings.
- Open Apps & Integrations.
- You will see a line item Personal Data with a Migrate Data button.
- Click on the Migrate Data button. This will show you an alert pop-up. Read through the message and check I understand and accept. Press the Proceed button from the bottom right of the pop-up.
- This action will lead you to another prompt titled Create New Team. Type in desired Team name and URL for the new team and press Create.
- You would now be requested to Create New Workspace. Type in desired workspace name and URL for the new Workspace and press Create.
- Another pop-up titled ‘This action is permanent’ will follow. Go through the alert message, type in your nTask password and then press Move to initiate data migration.
- In the last step, you will be shown a success message to confirm that the migration has completed. You can now go to the workspace and continue to nTask.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration or you are still facing any issues seeing your data,you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!