“Team Settings” is the place where you can change the General Information and Team Members for the Team. Team Settings are the place where you can Manage the Teams you create.
When you click on the Team Settings Button that is highlighted in the picture below:
You will be taken to the page show below.
This the page where you can manage your Teams. The following is the guide to Manage Teams on nTask.
- On the Team Settings page, you will see two elements i.e. General Information and Team Members settings, highlighted in the picture:
In General Information, you can:
- Change the Display picture (a)
- Change the Team Name (b)
- Also, you can see all of the active workspaces (c)
- In Team Members, you can add new and existing members inside a team by adding their emails in section (d)
- You can also select the workspace in section (e) and the roles to be assigned to the new members of the team in section (f)
- If you later want to change the roles of the Team Members, then you can do so from the section highlighted in the picture below:
- If you click on this section, you can see the following list:
- You can set these roles for the Team members
- If you want to disable the team member then you can click the ellipsis and click the section highlighted in the picture:
Congratulations! You are a Master of Managing your Team Now.