nTask is all about helping you get more done in as little time as possible. Finding a specific task out of all your work is often a tiresome and time-consuming process. That’s the reason nTask allows you to be able to filter search tasks by your desired parameters. nTask also has the functionality of keeping your search parameters saved. This not only saves your time but also the trouble of putting in all the parameters again.
Note: These filters are available only in Premium and Business plans
You can navigate navigate to the Advanced Filters by going to the Task Board and click on the Filter icon as shown below:
Clicking on this filter button will open a tab from the left.
nTask allows you to apply any or all of the following filters to your task searches.
- You can filter your tasks by the projects.
- You can filter your tasks by the task assignees.
- You can filter your tasks by their statuses.
- You can filter your tasks by their priorities.
- You can filter your tasks by their start and due dates (Actual OR Planned).
- Click the search button after you have given the search criteria.
And there you go – nice & organized.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!