(This feature is available in premium and business plans only)
How to create a recurring task
In this article, we will tell you how to recur a task in nTask.
- Navigate to the tasks tab.
- Click on a task to open it.
- After opening the task click on the repeat task icon as shown.
- A new pop up will appear displaying three tabs where you can select recurrence on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- If you want your task to repeat on a daily basis than select daily and set other parameters accordingly.
- In the “Every” field you can select “1” if you want your task to repeat every day.
- If you want your task to repeat after two days then write “2” and it will repeat on every second day and so on.
- The “repeat at” field denotes the time of the day when the task is going to repeat.
- The stop by field denotes either a specific date on which the task will stop recurring or number of iterations.
- You can select a date or select after and then specify the number of iterations after which the task should not recur.
- Similarly, you can create a task on a weekly basis as well.
- The only difference is that the “every field” now has a selection of days.
- You can select multiple days of a week and skip some if you want as per your requirements.
- You can have a repeating task on specific days of the week.
- The rest of the functionality is exactly the same.
- If you select the monthly tab, you can select a complete schedule for a task to repeat on specific days of the month.
- Other than that the recurring task feature is exactly the same as the weekly one.
If you have already set a Task to recur than you will see a delete schedule button as well.
- To repeat a task according to some other parameters you will have to delete the old schedule first.
- To see the exact days on which a Task repeats/recurs, you will have to click on the recurring task icon.
- This button will display the repetition on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- There is one other option where you can specify if you want to include weekends
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!