Calendar integration feature will assist nTask users in managing their schedule in an efficient way by synchronizing nTask calendars with their personal Gmail calendar. Important events and dates will never be missed because calendars of both applications will be synced and users will be able to keep a track of to-be-addressed issues in an organized manner.
Integration Settings In nTask
To integrate nTask with Google Calendar, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the profile icon.
- Go to Profile Settings > Apps & Integrations
- Click on the Connect button present in front of Google Calendar.
Clicking on this Connect button will redirect you to the page asking for settings.
Once the authorization process is completed, following sync options will be displayed:
- Team selection
- Workspace selection
- Projects calendar
- Meetings calendar
- Individual tasks & Issues synchronization
System will only sync those items, which have due dates in the future. All those items which have passed their due dates will not be synced. Following scenarios will occur while sync will happen:
- Projects: If a project has a future due date, it will be synced on its basis.
- Meetings: If a meeting is planned for a future date, syncing will be done and it will be displayed on Gmail’s Calendar. Also, if a meeting does not have any date, then it will not be synced.
- Tasks & Issues: All those tasks and issues which have a future planned or actual date will be synced. In case the end date is not available, syncing will be done on the basis of start date. But, in case a task does not have any actual start and end date, then syncing will not happen and a message will be shown to the user that the tasks you are syncing do not have actual dates.
User will be able to disable this sync just by turning off the provided toggle option. A confirmation will be shown to the user asking for approval to stop the syncing process. Once user confirms it, syncing will halt.
Deleting a Connection
You can delete a connection using the delete option. A confirmation will be shown to you asking for approval to remove the sync. Once you will confirm it, the established sync will be deleted.
You will always be able to change the saved options at which synchronization was established initially using the provided settings option. Also, an option to create a new sync at any desired level will also be given in the same area.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on
email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!