In this guide you will learn how to create a "Board" (Kanban Board) in nTask.
Note: In order to use nTask Board, you should be a Premium, Business or Enterprise users. Users on Basic plan can try Boards free for 14-Days after that they need to upgrade to work using nTask Boards.
1. Navigate to the 'Board' tab when you are in a workspace.
2. Click 'Create New Board' as highlighted red in the image above.
3. A dialogue box will appear asking you for the Board Title, Description (Optional), and Background color.
4. If you want to choose a Background Image for your board, you can do it by clicking the '...' icon in background section a new try will open showing colors and image. You can search for hundreds of images already saved in our library.
5. Then, click "Create Board" button. Your new board will be created.
As Board is a view of your Projects, once you create a new board, a new project will also be create with same title in projects tab.