In this guide you will learn how to move your tasks from projects/workspace to nTask Board.
Follow these steps to move your tasks to Board:
1. After creating your Board, click on the newly created Board.
2. When you land to your selected new Board, you will see this window (in the image below).
3. Click on the Board icon in your list.
4. When you click the Board icon a new list will appear titled "Unsorted Tasks". This will show all the tasks available in your respective Task board of workspace.
5. The Tasks will show the status as well.
6. You can also search the Tasks from the search tile if you have a long task list.
7. You can drag and drop the Unsorted Tasks to any Status column you want.
Note: When you move task from one column to another, the status of the task will also change in all views; projects, calendar, Gantt, grid, and list view.