In this guide you will learn how to create a task in nTask Board (Kanban Board).
Follow these steps to create a task in nTask Board view:
1. Navigate to the Board tab once you are in your workspace.
2. Click your respective where you want to create your task and you will land to this window below.
3. You can create a task in any column/list based on status (Not started, In-Progress, In-Review, Completed, Cancelled). These are the default statuses.
4. Click on the "Add New Task" and insert the Task title.
5. After typing the task title, press Enter. Congrats your new task is created.
6. You can add the task details as mentioned in this article.