In this article you will learn about the task/card settings in the nTask Board view (Kanban Board).
1. Navigate to any board in the Board tab.
2. Click to one of your board and you will land to the board screen with columns.
3. Hover over to any task and click in the parenthesis "...". A tray will open as seen in the image below.
4. The tray will show the following items:
- Edit Details
- Add Feature Image
- Copy Task
- Archive Task
- Delete Task
Let's have a look to all these in detail.
1. Edit Details: When you click in 'Edit Details' the task popup will open where you can give task details such as due dates, assign task to team member, comment on task, create to-do list, give task description, start task timer, change priority, change status, and more.
2. Add Feature Image: In order to give a unique look to your tasks, or to break the clutter for your important tasks, you can add a feature image to your tasks. Once you click on the 'Add Feature Image' a dialogue box will open as seen in image below.
i). You can add any image you want from your computer with drag and drop, or by clicking on the desktop icon and selecting image from the file.
ii). You can select any image from our Library to set as the feature image of your card/task. Click on the image and press the button 'Add Feature Image'.
The feature image will be shown with the task as shown in the image above.
3. Color: You can select color for your task.
You can give your task a color from these ten preset colors or give your own color code in '#' tab.
4. Copy Task: You can create a copy for the task in just a click. The copy task will start with title "Copy of ..." and added to the status column.
5. Archive Task: You can put your tasks to Archive List if you don't need the task on the board and even don't want to delete it. You can unarchive tasks any time and bring it back on the board. Check out this resource to archive task.
6. Delete Task: If you don't want a task anymore in your board or list. You can delete a task by clicking 'Delete Task'. A dialogue box will appear to ask for confirmation.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org