In this article you will learn how to use the nTask Board Templates.
Please Note: Templates is a feature available on Business Plan.
Board Templates in nTask:
1. Get to the Boards Tab.
2. Click "Templates" button.
3. You will see the complete list of Templates in "All" tab. You can search for multiple relevant industry template with businesss, design, education, marketing, HR & Operations, Development, Health and Project Management.
4. Preview Template you want to use by clicking the 'Preview' button.
5. Overview the Template, with statuses and tasks.
6. You can make this template as your own by clicking the "Use this Template" button, or return to template home window by clicking "End Preview" button.
7. Once you select "Use This Template" to make it your own, you will be prompted to edit the Board Title, Description, Background color/image, and a check mark if you want keep template cards.
8. Your selected template can be viewed in the Recent Boards tab.
9. You can also create and Save A Template you are currently using to use that for other projects.
10. Click on this "Save As A Template" Icon.
11. Review the Title and Description and click Save As Template button.
12. You can view these in Saved Templates tab.