In this article you will learn how to create a dropdown as custom field in Risk register of nTask.
Follow these steps to create a dropdown in risk:
1. Go to risk tab of nTask.
2. Select an existing Risk or Create a New Risk.
3. Open a risk modal box, and you can find a blue "+Add/Edit Field" button. Click on this button.
4. Once you click the the button a popup will appear for the custom field.
5. Select 'Dropdown' in Create New Field.
6. Now here you will need to provide complete information of your dropdown field.
a.Give field name
b. Enter Options (multiple options) for the dropdown
c. For options you can select different colors by clicking the paint icon in blue.
d. Checkbox if you want to make it a multiple selection dropdown
e. Choose if you want to apply this dropdown field to this workspace or apply these changes to all workspaces
Here is an example of Dropdown with fields with filled information.
Information is inserted in all fields and different colors are selected for each option to make it easier to distinguish.
The new custom dropdown will look like, as seen below:
or talk directly to our representative by booking a call here