Risk Custom Field update has given nTask users more power to manage risks the way that best fit their business needs. In this article you will learn how to create a custom checklist as a field in your risk register in nTask.
Follow these steps to create your custom checklist in nTask Risk Module:
1. Go to Risk Tab when in nTask app.
2. Select an existing Risk or Create a new risk.
3. Open a risk modal box, and you can find a blue "+Add/Edit Field" button. Click on this button.
4. Once you click the the button a popup will appear for the custom field.
5. Select 'Checklist' in Create New Field.
6. Once you click Checklist a popup will appear asking about details for checklist. Give details such as:
a. Field Name for Checklist
b. Apply it to this workspace or all workspaces.
7. Once information is given press the "Create Field" button.
8. Your newly created checklist is populated in the risk modal box.
9. In the checklist you can create risk mitigation plan items or anything that suits your business use case. Give due date to each checklist item and assign each item to your team members.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or talk directly to our representative by booking a call here. We’d be happy to assist!