Invite members to a Workspace
nTask has made team members on-boarding easier than ever. As a workspace owner, you have two ways in which you can invite your team members to a workspace in nTask.
Here’s how you can invite team members to your workspace:
- Press the ‘’Invite Members’’ button on the top right or the left panel of the display. This should open a pop-up window.
- Drop in the email addresses of your team members separated by the comas in here.
- Once this is done, simply press the ‘’Send Invite‘’ button on the bottom left of the window. Doing so will send an email notification to all of these team members.
- Locate and press the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘’Manage Members’’ option in the drop-down menu. Doing so should open a pop-up window. This will take you to a form titled ‘’Invite Team Members to *Name of your current workspace*’’.
- Type in the email address of your team members separated by the comas.
- Now click the ‘’ Send Invite’’ option. Doing so will roll out an invite email to all of the team members.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us on email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!
Manage members in a Workspace
nTask enables you to control which user can access what data. It also allows you to seamlessly manage your team members. Visit the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a ...
Invite members to a Team in nTask 2.0
You may invite a team member to your team by following: • Click on the Team drop-down. • Click on User Management. • Enter the email address of the users, choose a workspace they need to be invited to. • Click on the plus sign(+) to add ...
Add members to a Workspace in nTask 2.0
You may add a Team member to a specific workspace within the team by following: Click on the workspace drop-down Choose Workspace Settings afterwards Click and expand User Management Enter the name or the email address of the user and hit the Add To ...
Create a Workspace
A workspace is a collection of all of your projects and other work-related attachments, pooled in one location where you can analyze and control the workflow of your team regarding specific projects. Let us tell you how you can create a single or ...
Workspace Roles and Permissions
Workspace Roles and Permissions is the section Where you can view all controls for each user and create a new role. By selecting a particular role on the drop-down menu, you can see and change all the diffrent elements of the workspace that a user ...