nTask has made team members’ onboarding easier than ever. As a workspace owner, you have two ways in which you can invite your team members to a workspace in nTask.
Here’s how you can invite team members to your workspace:
- Press the ‘’Invite Members’’ button on the top right or the left panel of the display. This should open a pop-up window.
- Drop in the email addresses of your team members separated by the comas in here.
- Once this is done, simply press the ‘’Send Invite‘’ button on the bottom left of the window. Doing so will send an email notification to all of these team members.
- Locate and press the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘’Manage Members’’ option in the drop-down menu. Doing so should open a pop-up window. This will take you to a form titled ‘’Invite Team Members to *Name of your current workspace*’’.
- Type in the email address of your team members separated by the comas.
- Now click the ‘’ Send Invite’’ option. Doing so will roll out an invitation email to all of the team members.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!