Meetings go a long way in helping teams achieve perspective. Before you can conduct a meeting and discuss ongoing or future plans with your team, you need to schedule one first. That’s where nTask brings convenience.
Here’s how you can add meetings to your task in nTask.
- Go to Task Card from the Task Board.
- Click open the task you want to add a meeting to.
- Press the ‘Meetings‘ tab. Now click on the ‘+‘ icon.
- Drop in a title for the meeting. Put in the Date, Start Time, and Duration for which the meeting is planned. Enter Location and Agenda if needed.
- Finally, press the ‘Create Meeting‘ button at the bottom of the window. Please note that all your meetings for a particular task can be viewed by clicking the ‘Meetings‘ tab.
There we go!! You have successfully created a meeting for your task.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!