You can archive tasks that are no longer in use but can nevertheless be needed in the distant future. Archiving a task removes it from view, but does not delete any data contained within. You can still search for archived tasks and view them at any time.
- Click open the task you want to achieve.
- Now click the ‘Ellipsis’ three dots.
- Choose ‘Archive’ from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up will open to confirm if you want to archive the task. Press the Archive’ button to send the task to the archive tab.
You can view your achieved tasks by following these simple steps.
- Go to the task board.
- Click on the ellipsis on the task you want to archive.
- Choose ‘Archived’ from the drop-down menu. Now you should be able to see all of your archived tasks.
Where to see the Archived Tasks?
- You can view your archived task by going to the search tab on Task Board.
- You will be taken to the Archived Tasks board.
- Remember you can easily unarchive a task by clicking on the ‘Unarchive’ button at the very top of the display when you click the ellipsis on the task.
That’s all there is to Archiving tasks in nTask.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!