Creating a meeting within nTask just got easier! nTask has recently launched a feature where it allows the user to schedule a meeting on Zoom without leaving the platform. With this integration, users can save a lot of time by not having to switch between multiple applications. This user guide will give you all the details you need to know on how the function works starting from Zoom integration up to finally sending a meeting invite to your team members instantly.
You can integrate your nTask account with Microsoft Teams by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the Profile icon
- Go to ‘Profile Settings’ then select ‘Apps & Integrations’
- Toggle the icon to turn on the integration between Zoom and your nTask account
You can create a new Zoom Meeting within nTask by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your nTask account
- Select your workspace
- Go to the ‘Meetings’ tab
- Click ‘+ Add New Meeting’ or press Alt +
- Type in an appropriate meeting title and press ‘Enter’
- Pick a date for the meeting by clicking on the ‘Calendar’ icon
- Set up the time of the meeting
- Add a location for your meeting by choosing ‘Zoom’ on the drop-down list
- Add your team members by choosing from the ‘Participant’ drop-down list, add some details under the ‘Agenda’, and click ‘Send Invite’ once you’re done. Now, you have scheduled your first meeting. Way to go!
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!