In Risk Custom Field, you can now create a Custom Risk Matrix or Risk Assessment Matrix with any number of rows and columns combinations.
By default, there is a 4*4 risk matrix in nTask.
Now you can create a custom risk matrix that is as small as 2*2 or as comprehensive as 10*10.
The custom matrix can be made with a grid of 2*2, 3*3, 4*4, 5*5, 6*6, 7*7, 8*8, 9*9, and 10*10. Moreover, you can give a custom value or custom name to the grid to define the severity and likelihood.
In this article, you will learn how to create a custom matrix.
Follow these steps to create a custom matrix in nTask Risk Management:
1. Go to Risk Tab when in nTask.
2. Select an existing Risk or Create a new risk.
3. Open a risk modal box, and you can find a blue “+Add/Edit Field” button. Click on this button.
4. Once you click the button a popup will appear for the custom field.
5. Select ‘Matrix‘ in Create New Field.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!