Workspace Roles and Permissions
Workspace Roles and Permissions is the section where you can view all controls for each user and create a new role. By selecting a particular role on the drop-down menu, you can see and change all the different elements of the workspace that a user has an access to. These elements include workspaces, projects, boards, tasks, meetings, issues, risks, and timesheets.
If you want to see which account has what privileges, you can do that, by completing the following steps.
- Click the Workspace dropdown button and click the Workspace Settings button
- Here you will have four options i.e. General Information, User Management and Roles & Permissions, and Task Status
- Click the Roles & Permission section and the section will appear on the right
- Here you can see the list of all the elements inside a workspace and the different types of roles. These roles include the Owner, Admin, Member, and limited member".
- Each role has different controls. click on each element to view all the permissions accessible to every role type, Notice that the owner has the most control, while the limited member has the least.
- These preset member controls can’t be changed, You can set custom settings by creating a new role and updating the permissions for each element.
- Here you can Duplicate, delete and copy a custom role and its permissions to another workspace by clicking on the vertical three-dots beside the role type box.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!
Create a Workspace
A workspace is a collection of all of your projects and other work-related attachments, pooled in one location where you can analyze and control the workflow of your team regarding specific projects. Let us tell you how you can create a single or ...
Manage members in a Workspace
nTask enables you to control which user can access what data. It also allows you to seamlessly manage your team members. Visit the round icon with the name of your current workspace next to it at the top left of the display. Doing so will open up a ...
Invite members to a Workspace
Introduction nTask has made team members' onboarding easier than ever. As a workspace owner, you have two ways in which you can invite your team members to a workspace in nTask. Here’s how you can invite team members to your workspace: Method 1 Press ...
How to personalize your workspace
In this article, we will guide you on how to personalize the workspace. Set different columns in the workspaces by clicking on the ellipsis (three dots) on the right side and select the different tabs from the list to personalize your dashboard. ...
Introduction to Workspaces
Introduction A workspace is a sort of storage unit for all of your projects, tasks, and everything else associated with your organization’s workflow for achieving a certain milestone. You can have a single workspace for all of your projects, or you ...