This article will guide you about the duplication of Projects in nTask.
Projects can be duplicated and new starting dates can also be set since a project’s starting and ending dates are based on the dates of its associated tasks.
- You may copy a project by clicking on the ellipsis (three dots icon) as shown in the screenshot.
- You can also move Projects from one workspace to the other by selecting Move.
- A project can be further divided into tasks and then tasks can be further divided into “To-Do list” items.
Note: To-Do list items do not have a direct relationship with a project, instead, the completion of a task is dependent on the “To-Do list” items in nTask.
- A Project can be duplicated and the tasks associated with it also appear in the copy.
- Similarly moving a project from one workspace to the other causes the associated tasks to move along with it.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!